Sunday, April 8, 2007

HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY KERRY!

On Saturday night we offered up our place to host a birthday party for my best girl Kerry!
We had an amazing night full of laughs and good memories............

Me and the birthday girl

The Gang (minus a few early leavers)

In keeping with tradition for special occasions, Kerry and myself and a couple other people enjoyed a shot of tequila..........

Kerry opening her gifts. I gave her a gift certificate for a pedicure

Happy Birthday Kerry.......May year #23 be the best ever. I love you with all my heart and I treasure your friendship dearly!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Certainly seems you guys had a blast!!!! and lovely photos thanks for sharing them..and well for some more fun and laughter also visit my blog on Birthday Greetings and check out all that i've posted there!!!

Shawna said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! Happy Birthday Kerry!

Anonymous said...

Trevety,
Thank you again for opening up your house to all us hooligans haha. It was so fun to reconnect and have such a wonderful time together. You two are so special to me, such a blessing to have you both in my life.
LOVES and HUGS
Amanda