Sunday, July 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Momma Jo!

Last Sunday Trev crossed the waters for mom's birthday! I was not able to be there because of church engagements but he took the camera and got some nice pictures that I was able to enjoy.
Yummy Yummy Birthday Cake........I think Shawna'a blog said it was a tuxedo cake. Looks delicious.
The whole gang minus myself, Paul (taking the picture) and Baby No. 2 (in Shawna's belly).Jacob helping Grammie blow out all the candles on her cake......Jordan playing airplane with his very favourite nephew. He and Lindsey are leaving for a trip around Europe in a few weeks! Lucky Lucky!Dad, Lindsey and Jordan just relaxing.
And Jacob helping Grammie open her presents too. All the kids were thinking along the same lines because we all got her patio umbrella accessories!
Gramma spending some time with the family too!
And who could forget Tucker, the family pet.

So sorry it took me so ridiculously long to get this blog posting up! It's so amazing that as soon as it's sunny we are driving out the lake everyday and are never home for more than 20 minutes or home before 10:00! Good times though. I so wish I could have been there with the rest of the family to celebrate mom's birthday. We love you so much and praying blessings upon blessings for this year and the many more to come!

No comments: