Sunday, April 6, 2008

~ Great Friends ~

Last night a big group of us went down to Victoria to the McPherson Playhouse to watch a performance by a dance troup out of Quebec called the Rubberband Dance Group. Thanks to pregnant brain me, I told four of our friends to meet a hour before we were supposed to so we decided to head down early and have some dinner.
Trev and myself.......you get a glimpse of the new hair do in this one too!
Colin and Kerry........
Dustin and Chelsey.......
Just a side note.......it seems none of our men like to pose for pictures hey? Anyways, I was just so reminded of the overwhelmingly amazing friends that we have here. I truly know in my heart that I couldn't find more wonderful people to spend time with anywhere! God has so richly blessed us with true, real friends and relationships that are enriching and encouraging........we love you guys. Thanks for the great night!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

You've really been going since you got back - Looks like a great time with fabulous friends.