Sunday, April 6, 2008

The New "Do"

Yesterday I took a bit of a gamble and booked a hair appointment with someone I'd never seen before. I'd had a time to see my usual stylist Jen in March but didn't want to get it cut and not be able to pull it back for the trip.........but I waited too long to change the appointment and had to see a different girl.
This picture was taken last week in Punta Cana (the only night I had dry hair to flat iron and it was a puff-ball in about 15 minutes!).
And the new me!
I am quite and well pleased with the cut. It came out shorter than I was expecting but I really really like it! It actually turned out to be almost a bob. Can't wait to get back to see Jen again but it appears that my gamble was worth it!

2 comments:

Shawna said...

I LOVE it - totally suits you!

Joanne said...

Very cute, Hon