Friday, April 4, 2008

*Sigh*

Well, we're back. Our plane left Punta Cana at 10:45 pm local time last night and landed ahead of schedule in Vancouver at 3:40 am local time. We managed to catch the 5:15 ferry (by the grace and goodness of GOD!) after arriving at the terminal about 4 minutes before sailing and are now at home, tired, but clean and showered and doing 80 or so loads of laundry. Needless to say, why the heck did I ever leave but I did miss my kitty. Pictures to come once I get organized. Hope you all had a great a week as we did, but I doubt it :)
Oh, and yes we are tanned..........

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Welcome home! We've been thinkin' 'bout you all week...they're on the beach...having fun...hope you had a blast of a week. Look forward to seeing the photos! Love you lots...and wee McPeach, too...100 days left woo hoo!!