Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping + Family = Summer

To say the least, it has been WAY too long since I've been camping. Most of my best memories growing up were spent in a trailer or on a boat, so it was such a treat to be able to do both for the first time with my husband and baby. My parents have been going to Quadra for four years now and it was great to be able to camp their fourth year with them.
:: Our campsite and my parents trailer ::
:: Trev and I lounging in the Zero-Gravity chairs ::
:: Looking for oysters ::
:: Me and my Baby Girl ::
:: The marina where the boat was moored ::
:: Gorgeous sunset over Drew Harbour ::
:: Trevor and I ::
:: Walking Rebecca Spit with Trev, my parents, and the two babies ::
:: Pulling up the prawn traps - I could only do about 50 feet and then I got tired ::
:: Charmaine having some fun in Gorge Harbour on Cortes Island ::
:: The narrow channel leaving Gorge Harbour ::
:: Mum and I on the boat touring around the islands ::
:: Our biggest prawn pull. I think there were 70 or so ::
:: My mom, having FINALLY got Denay to sleep decided to multi-task rather than put her down ::
:: No idea where this is but it was sure pretty! ::
:: Denay sound asleep in the cuddy of the boat ::
:: One of Trev's catches ::
I didn't want to picture overload so I tried to chose the best ones! Hope you're having an awesome summer...........

3 comments:

Laura said...

Looks like you guys had a GREAT time! Fun summer memories :)
Question for you... how do you get your pictures perfectly spaced and with the nice border around them? I'm not having great luck with that! Thanks blogger-buddy :)

Jennifer said...

Great pictures looks like so much fun!

Amanda said...

Looks like an awesome time!