Monday, August 25, 2008

Denay Update

So today Denay had her final visit with the midwives........here are her vitals. She weighed 7 pounds 2 ounces at birth at now at six and a half weeks she is 9 pounds 9 ounces. She was 18 inches long with a head circumference of 33 inches and now she's 22 inches long and has a head circumference of 37 inches. So our little girl has definitely grown! As for me, curiosity was eating at me so I weighed myself while we were there, and I am at the same weight that I was when I first weighed in when I was four months along. So all in all it was a great visit.....I am sure going to miss those ladies. I feel like I walked away with some pretty special friends!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Wow she sure HAS grown! Good job Denay! And Christy you must have WHIPPED CREAM for milk! Haha!

Lisa B. said...

Keep up the good work girl, sometimes it doesn't feel like you're making progress but you are and Denay is doing great!