Tuesday, October 14, 2008

:: The Results ::

So very sorry I've been keeping your all in intense suspense for so many days........Trevor and I were on the mainland for the bulk of the weekend celebrating Thanksgiving (more on that to come) so I'm just getting around to doing some catching up. For those of you who know me even a little, option B was not far off from something I would do but the true answer was C. I was bringing two Dutch Apple Pies for the huge Thanksgiving potluck at Trev's parents house and of course, the very last drawer I looked in (and ripped apart) was where I found my one lonely pie plate. But I got all of my cupboards decluttered and cleaned and organized and was able to clear away some of the stuff we didn't need or use! Ahhh......feels good. Oma and Opa took the baby for a couple hours today so I got to so my pantry cupboard, fridge and freezer done as well today. Feels good! Check back for some photos of our Thanksgiving............hope you all had a wonderful weekend full of love, family and memories!

No comments: