Friday, October 10, 2008

"Uhhh....."

Just take a moment to take in this disaster that is, right now, my kitchen........Let me hear your guesses............was this a result of.......
A) my husband telling me that if I don't declutter and clean out the kitchen cabinets, he is going to leave me.
B) a middle of the night urge to get some seriously late spring cleaning done while I don't have a baby to look after.
C) a simple search for a pie plate wrong awry.
D) all the hard work of my fabulous housecleaner that I could only afford to pay to do half of the job.
Weigh in your guess.........answer to come!

10 comments:

Jessi said...

I'm thinking pie plate! Happy Thanksgiving! Love, Jessi

Shawna said...

I say "B" -- I know the feeling of having free time and wanting to accomplish something...anything, just to prove that you actually did something that YOU wanted to!

*Oh, then again it could be the pie plate thing as you are making apple pie for us this weekend!

Hmmmm...you've stumped me!

Anonymous said...

I am thinking it is the middle of the night spring cleaning. I know how you love to organize!!

Nancy said...

Me too on the pie plate......I am sure your Dutch apple pie will be wonderful....have a great weekend dahling...see you monday..MOM

Lisa B. said...

My guess is "B" - middle of the night urge to clean while the babe is asleep.

Have a wonderful first Thanksgiving as a family of three.

Lisa

Jason and Kristin said...

My guess is (b) the late night urge! haha...I look forward to seeing what it is!

Joanne said...

Yup...that looks like a "Where did I put that thing....I know its here somewhere".

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

I think It's the pie plate too! Although our whole house looks like that...well, everyday! Christy your little girly is so precious. I love your blog!

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

I think It's the pie plate too! Although our whole house looks like that...well, everyday! Christy your little girly is so precious. I love your blog!

Amanda said...

I am guessing 'B' for the pie plate!
I don't think you'd be making all that noise in the night when you have FINALLY gotten Denay down and may want to get a couple of hours sleep in before she wakes to eat again! haha! Just MY guess!