Friday, May 18, 2012

:: Mother's Day ::

Chill.
That's probably the best word to describe my Mother's Day this year.
My body couldn't manage to let me sleep past 7:30 and after a quick snuggle in bed (and many reminders from Miss D that she was very hungry) it was a yummy, fluffy pancake breakfast made by the Mr.
Off to church......my friend and photog Loni an emailed me and asked if I'd be interested a teeny weeny photoshoot trade after church. 
I got these two awesome images.  Sorry it's not a great view of my $5 jean dress but I know it's going to get worn a lot more this summer.......
Photobucket
Photobucket
After lunch, the kids went to bed and I proceeded to sit in the sun, on my deck for about two hours enjoying being warm.
Then we packed up Mr.'s homemade potato salad and met my parents and a bunch of friends at the beach for more sun and LOTS of rock throwing into the ocean.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We got home late and sunburnt and it couldn't have been a more perfect day!
Good, bad and crazy, I love my little family.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christy,

I covet your hair. I so wish I could rock the red like you can. It looks fantastic, the shade of red is SO good on you!
- Sarah L :)

Alana Robinson said...

I like how it almost looks snowy in the B&W pic!