Sunday, August 19, 2007

Fun With A Mac

Last night we went over to Dustin and Chelsey's to hang out for the evening......something we hadn't done in quite a while. They just recently bought Mac computer with a digital camera built right into the screen and some really great effects that you can use. So we had a little bit of fun.....hope you enjoy, I know we did!
Notice Trevor in the backgroud of this one....
This is Sydney, D&C's adorable 16 month old girl......she was part of our experiment too.
I think this is probably my favourite of Chelsey.....
......but this one is pretty great too. He kind of looks like an alien.
This mode was called tunnel of light.....
Thanks Chels for sending me the pictures! Hope you all got a little laugh out of these!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

HILARIOUS!!!! You guys crack me up! Trevor looks like Vince Gonsalves in the second picture....too funny!