Tuesday, August 14, 2007

** Mary Kay Party **

Recently Brice has become a Mary Kay consultant so while she was visiting I hosted a party at my house with my mom, Kerry and Amber. We were having too much fun to really get tonnes of pictures but we did squeeze out some before and afters.
My mom before...............and after.Kerry before..........
..........and after.
Amber's before........
......and looking lovely after!
And me before.........(and yes I DO have eyes under all those blonde eyelashes and eyebrows).
...........after.
I didn't really know what to expect but we had SOO much fun. We laughed and giggled and most of all spent some time together. I ended up spending a lot more than I thought I would but I got some great products and since I hosted the party I got 10% off my purchased for every person that was there so I got a great deal. I have officially become a Mary Kay girl! Thanks Brice.....love ya!

No comments: