This little gaffer turns 11-months-old today!
So, you ask, what new things is Denay up to? She is......
- getting very comfortable free-standing and can walk while holding just one hand but hasn't really taken that first step
- she's started mimicking and will clap
- she waves "hi" and "bye" and points
- she is doing all sorts of new things with the mouth and tongue
- she has such an incredibly feisty, bubbly, center-of-attention personality (wonder where she gets that from) and is constantly drawing strangers to her
- she started "dancing" a little while ago but now she really responds to music and enjoys moving to it
- she loves the water and we make two or three trips to the lake a week and she walks right in
I know this is so cliche but I am truly astonished how quickly the (almost) year has flown by and that I will be putting on a one year birthday party for my little baby in just one short month. It has been such a delight walking this crazy journey with such a beautiful and radiant little gal.
Certainly hope ya'll have had a good week thus far.......all you creative types, send artsy thoughts my way as tomorrow night I'm taking the first plunge into scrapbooking. I will try and update my progress but we are heading east on a boat on Friday so it will probably be next week!