Thursday, August 27, 2009

{ Introducing...... }

Well my friends.....it's finally done!
I am so thrilled to officially invite you to my new blog, Nohea Photography!
Along with this post (sorry), it's picture free but I wanted to share a little of my heart before starting to showcase weddings and portraits.
I would so appreciate it if you have friends or family looking for affordable photography, that you would pass along my name and website. And please leave me a comment so I know you "attended" my "Grand Opening" of sorts, I do love to hear from you.
On another note, I promise to get my act together and get something moderately interesting to read and look at up here and a post for Grammie and Grampy across the water on our princess :)
Blessings friends! Enjoy the warm weather while we have it!

No comments: