Sunday, January 24, 2010

Guilty Pleasure

I have been a dedicated Cookie Dough Blizzard fan for quite a few years now. That used to be mine and Trev's "thing"......going to DQ and getting a Cookie Dough Blizzard and sharing it. Every once and a while the thought would cross my mind that I should try something different but I'd either chicken out or go for it and almost always wished I'd just gone with the norm.
I needed a fix last week so we stopped by on our way home and Trev was halfway through the order when I spotted a new flavour on the board. I stopped him and got him to ask the server what was in the Cookie Jar Blizzard and when I heard the words oreo, cookie dough and fudge in the same sentence as ice cream, we couldn't get to the pick-up window fast enough.
Yummy-ist thing ever! I hope they keep this flavour around for a while because I don't think I could go back to plain old cookie dough again......

3 comments:

The Samy's said...

Oh yum! I am a cookie doe kinda girl too! I will have to try this!

The Samy's said...

dough! sorry, Nevaeh was helping me write this haha!

Laura said...

Josh and I went to DQ last night and they didn't have this flavour!! So disappointed... Josh really wanted to try it too! Looks like we'll just have to "check back" frequently... ;)