Friday, July 23, 2010

{Introductions}

A couple weeks back, whilst wading in the lake on a hot summer day, I look up to see a head of curly blond hair bouncing towards me. It didn't take me long to recognize one of the sweetest people I know.
Michelle and I used to work together and have kept in touch over the years and I even had the privilege of photographing them a few months ago.
We got to catching up and I was delighted to hear that she'd started a blog.
{Meeting people who read my blog, and despite being subjected to the bizarre-ness that is my life, and decide to start a blog of their own always make me feel a tinge more normal}

Blah,blah.

Anywhoo.....Michelle asked if I'd mind getting together sometime and showing her the ropes, so to speak, and help her navigate Blogger and get her site looking the way she wanted.
We got together earlier this week and spent over two hours playing and fiddling and learning together.
:: Michelle showed up at my door with a gorgeous bouquet of fresh flowers.......I love having fresh flowers in my house! ::

Sooo......everyone, meet Michelle.

Michelle, meet, everyone.......

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I love it!! You have such a way with words! Thanks for all your wisdom you shared with me!

Michelle said...

I love it! You have such a way with words! Thanks for sharing your wisdom with me!