Thursday, March 22, 2012

FREE Kiva Trials

I've got so much I wanted to write about and share, and I promise I will get around to it, but I wanted to take a quick second to share something with you.
For the past nine months or so, I have been involved with an organization called Kiva, and I have written about them before.
They are a micro-lending coordination group that makes it ridiculously easy to make loans to people all over the world to better their standard of living. The wonderful thing about KIVA is that once you lend, you can keep regiving the money! As your borrowers pay you back, the money is credited to your account and then you can choose another business to help.
The SUPER cool thing is that right now, KIVA is giving away FREE - FREE - trial loans for new lenders. So you can choose an individual or group to help and it won't cost you anything!
Copy and paste the link below and join KIVA and start giving a helping hand up to hardworking entrepreneurs all over the world!

No comments: