Wednesday, February 6, 2008

If Only.........














This is definitely a fantasy post but I just keep seeing these sexy beasts all over the place and I had to write something. And I know that the post directly below this is a posting all about our new truck that I LOVE but, I had to share my little dream. In a perfect world, I would be driving this.....a 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer, this color, this model but with nicer wheels. There is always one parked in the same spot near the Staples in town and I always drool when we drive by. Well today I drove by and now there are TWO. Parked side by side, the new one is white. I almost came to a complete stop but managed to control myself. I have always been a car girl and have always had a thing for the 1987-1993 style Mustang GT (my very first car) if I had some money to burn...... I tell ya, you wouldn't have to sell me on these that's for sure! Maybe one day when we win the lottery you'll see me cruising around in one of these, until then, I'll just have to dream and drool.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Definitely a sexy car. I've been drooling over them for a while now too. :o) I like your new truck too - I think you guys picked a nice ride!

Anonymous said...

The old saying..."If wishes were horses, we'd all be riding"....well, I guess the new saying..."If wishes were new, shiney cars, we'd all be driving"...