Monday, May 12, 2008

...Baby Bum Bum...

I had all the luck today and got a fabulous sonographer for my ultrasound. He was so friendly and personable and we really hit it off. I made sure to slip in there that I worked at a doctors office that frequently refers patients to the clinic he works at and got talking about the back-up at our local hospital and all sorts of things. I guess he took a liking and when he was finished with the ultrasound he let me see the baby! The heart rate was the lowest it's ever been at 134 bpm, normally it's in the high 150's. He showed me a profile of the face, and I must say that she/he has a VERY cute little nose. I got to see the little heart beating too. The baby is head down facing to my left with her/his little bum up top under by sternum and by my right kidney and my liver, arms and legs pushing against my left side. All of which explains why I always feeling pressure in my upper right quadrant and my lower/mid left quadrant at the same time.......the baby is pushing her/his bum up with her/his legs. It was such a treat to see the baby again and I think it will hold me over for the short 8 weeks or so until our Bambino is ready to make it's grand entrance!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

So glad you had a good day....was thinking and praying for a good report....Praise God, sounds like all is well....just McPeach pushin' you around looking for more room. Can't wait to see that wee nose for myself!!

Nancy said...

My darling girl...I cannot wait to wait this beautiful little one....well you have a beautiful nose...ok Trevor you do too....
I love you both,it will a beautiful day in July when we come together to be a part of this blessed event....I cannot wait... Love you all MOM