Thursday, May 22, 2008

:: It's About Time ::

If a picture is worth a thousand words, I shouldn't have ANY explaining to do on this one. To say the least, I've needed new runners 7 months ago but, here it comes........I hate shoe shopping. It always becomes this long, lengthy and unenjoyable process that usually winds up being expensive. So I've been wearing these worn, torn, ripped and tattered runners to work and when we go for walks. Notice the holes worn through the fabric inside the heels on this one.
I can push my baby toes out of the sides :)Not going to lie........I'm a little embarrased.
After mowing the soaking lawn in my old shoes last night, Trev walked in the door and said "So I guess we need to get you some new shoes, hey!". So we made a trip by the shoe store tonight, me with a lump in my stomach (no pun intended), for how long this was going to take. But we walked in, I picked up the only style in the same brand as my old ones, and we walked out no more 10 minutes later! Check out these spiffy duds!
I am so pleased! We even got home in time to watch the season premiere (YAY) of So You Think You Can Dance.........thank you LORD for your blessings in the market place.

2 comments:

Dustin and Chelsey said...

Yeah! Needless to say you're shoes we're dying to be dead! At least they're in good use...and yes, the new ones are pretty darn spifficiuos.

Shawna said...

Fun Fun Fun - those puppies will get lots of use with the new babe in hand by the mid summer!

Yay for blessings!