Monday, May 12, 2008

:: New Purses and Tomato Soup ::

*Happy Mother's Day *
I truly hope all you mother's out there felt blessed and were made to feel extra special! Trevor and I started our day off with a sleep in (much needed). Even though I made him promise not to buy me anything, I was surprised by this while reading the paper in bed.........
.......super cute bag from Superstore. It's funny, the more pregnant I get the more attracted I am to accessories and the bigger they get :) And who knows, maybe it could even double as a diaper bag ;) Then I was treated to Sunday morning pancakes. We enjoyed a wonderful church service and many hugs and (early) Mother's Day wishes from those nearest and dearest. After a quick trip home for a change of clothes it was over to my parents house for a dinner cooked by my dear dad. One small hiccup......because I had an ultrasound this morning I had to have a fat-free supper. Which means while my family was eating teriyaki chicken and roast potatoes, I was having tomato soup and salad. Yum. But a good time was had for sure. Can't wait until I can be a mum......and to my dear Mom and Mom-In-Law, much love and blessings to you!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Thanks, Hon. So glad you had a good day....love you, too!