Wednesday, April 28, 2010

From Fun In The Sun, To Home On The Range

We were here.............doing this.......
......and now we're home and in serious catch up mode.
On the 18th, my husband, myself and two other (fabulous) couples jumped aboard a very large plane and spent the next seven days and eight nights having the absolute time of our lives in Varadero, Cuba at a gorgeous resort.

I'm still completely exhausted but have settled back into stay-at-home-motherhood without a hitch.

And boy, did I miss my baby!

I'll get a full recap done soon but for now, check out the 17-week baby belly update below!

Buenas Noches mis amigos.....

2 comments:

Kim Lavender-Kitchen said...

Ooooooh SOOOO jealous! Looks like FUN! And your baby belly is so lovely! And also jealous of you sporting a two piece-I will forever be in a one piece because of the work Penny did to my belly! Haha, oh well.

Crystal said...

So glad you had a great trip! we loved cuba too, but i could see how six of you together would be a blast!!!