Tuesday, May 11, 2010

"Uh-Oh"

At Walmart last week, called the hubby at work to see if he'd like an Ice Cap (which of course he did). Drove down the street to Tim's and walked in to discover they now sell ice cream.
Huh?
Apparently there are now 38 Tim Horton's locations across Canada that are now outfitted as a coffee shop/ice cream parlour.
I payed no attention.
Saturday night rolls around and everyone has been talking about this ice cream. I like ice cream (a lot), I want to try.
I had this......(not my photo)
A Birthday Cake Remix.
Cake batter ice cream, brownie, sprinkles and chocolate syrup.
Yum. Yum.
It is now my mission to try all the "Signature Creations" that appeal to me by the end of the summer.
Some of those include Apple Pie A La Coldstone, Chocolate Devotion, Mint Mint Chocolate Chocolate Chip and Peanut Butter Cup Perfection.
Uh-oh.
And PS: get the small, it's big enough.

4 comments:

Nat said...

I told ya - the small is definitely enough! :o) Ps. the mint, mint one is really good! I'm looking forward to trying a few more myself . . .

Meg said...

uh oh, indeed. I have fallen hard for Cold Stone and have tried to convince my husband that it is a perfectly acceptable dinner solution. Not that he's buying that.

If you like cheesecake, I would recommend the Cheesecake Fantasy, although the Berry Berry Berry Good is delish too. Sean had the Chocolate Devotion, and my friend, Kara swears by the Our Strawberry Blonde. YUM!

Crystal said...

We just got this too! Coldstone is in the states, but crazy that it is hear now!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Oh! Coldstone is my FAVORITE! We just got one by our house too - its dangerous...Good luck! ;)