Monday, June 7, 2010

:: Newest Girly ::

I am so way behind considering this sweet, tiny little lady is now almost four weeks old.
Just before 7:00 in the evening on Friday May the 14th, we got a very exciting phone call.
Our really good friends, Kurtis and Natalie had just welcomed their second baby girl. Needless to say I was shrieking and almost in tears while Trevor talked to Kurtis and got all the details!
This, is Charlotte Hope, born weighing 8lbs 9oz and 21 inches long. Trevor and I went to meet her the next day and I've got to admit, it really made me want another girl too :) I also want to add that God answered prayers for a VBAC for Natalie and she had a good and complication free delivery!
I've seen Miss Charlotte a couple of times since then and I must say that she just keeps getting cuter and cuter.
Can't wait to watch another girl grow up in the giant tea party that seems to be happening over here7

2 comments:

Crystal said...

It always encourages me to hear of woman having successful VBAC's as that is my hearts biggest desire:) what a cutie pie!

Joanne said...

Oh, Miss Charlotte....what a dollie! Congrats to C&N.