Thursday, August 26, 2010

{Still Going}

Pretty sure I said months ago, when I got Denay's Barbie plates hung, that I was all done with her room.
I........lied.
All along I've wanted some sort of bookcase/shelf for the space where we've been "parking" her cart and stroller. The ticker to your right tells me that I have less than 37 days until this baby comes (eeeeekkk!!!!!!) so I gave it one more shot to try and find something that would fit my very specific space.
Thank you Home Depot......I found this storage unit online and it fits like it was built to be there. The best part of all is that it was Denay's birthday gift from Oma & Opa.
:: The before and after of the old book arrangement ::

:: The before and after old toy arrangement ::
If you've got a clever eye, you might notice Denay's floor looking a little bare. We're still waiting for her rug to dry after cleaning it following Sunday's episode.
So I'm not going to say that I'm really all done now........

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Well, that is just perfect! I LOVE shopping on-line!

Lisa B. said...

Looks great! Miss D's room is darling..just like her. Now on to the next baby room..hmmm I'm guessing it has blue in it ;-)