Tuesday, January 24, 2012

I think. I need help.

Okay. I'm out of control.
At least that's what I'd like to think about myself.
Really, I'm one of the most un-out-of-control people that I know.
I digress.
I was at a 30th birthday party for a very dear friend on Sunday that lasted until an hour and a half after the restaurant closed. It was an amazing evening, loud with friends and laughter. When we were all settled up, some of us weren't ready to go home, so six of us ended up at Tim Horton's....until midnight. Somewhere in that conversation, hair coloring came up and my girlfriend brought out her iPad and showed us a few photos of some celebrities whose hair color she liked. And so did I. I said, in passing, "I should dye my hair that color", to which my girlfriend replied, "Yes, you should".
So, I did.
A little over 12 hours from that moment, I was doing this......(and please excuse the really-happy-deer-in-headlights look in the first picture).
Photobucket
The color I ended up with is much darker and deeper than the photos I looked at, but I wanted something that was more of a departure from my natural color.
It's not permanant (and yes, it's store bought) but I think I like it enough that I might keep it up for a while!
Here's to whims and tolerant husbands!

1 comment:

Shawna said...

LOVE it & you ;)!