Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Most Photogenic Baby??

Every year, our local (poor excuse for a) mall, holds a Most Photogenic Baby Contest and just because we could, we entered Denay. Our first attempt at pictures was very unsuccessful but we tried again yesterday and got some great shots. Here are a few of my favourites........Yeah.....stinkin' cute!
This is the picture we chose to enter into the competition.......
The judging takes place on October 2, so be sure to keep checking and I will let you know if our little angel wins a prize!

11 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh m'gosh! She is just so unchable!! The photos are all terrific....I don't know how you could just pick one! Hugs from Grammie

Jason and Kristin said...

I love those! The ladybug one is super cute! Good luck...I hope she wins!

Crystal said...

Your little one is so cute:)

Jessi said...

I love all that hair...she is pretty much the most adorable little girl I know! Great job mama...and daddy too!

Laura said...

So sweet! What great photos to treasure!! Can't see how she couldn't win :)

Shawna said...

seriously, is she my niece? She's far too cute to be MY niece!

Lovely lovely shots!

Snap Photography said...

Aww what a cutie! I like the second one best :)

Lisa B. said...

Great shots....can't wait to hear if you're the winner!

Dustin and Chelsey said...

Too cute! She looks so much like Trevor in the pics, but other times she looks so much like you. But regardless, she looks like a cutie-pie! Good luck on the contest!

Amanda said...

Oh man she is just so beautiful! I hope Miss Denay wins your local contest! I agree with Ashley, the 2nd one with the teddy is my fav!

Chris said...

She looks like she is growing up so quickly! Hope you win!