Monday, September 15, 2008

:: Worst Birthday Present EVER ~ Ouchie Mum ::

Last Wednesday Denay turned two months old, so to celebrate we decided to let some stranger poke her FOUR times. Yeesh........I think I cried more than she did. I nursed her while they did it so she calmed down fairly quick but it was still so hard to watch her little face in pain!
Two pokes in the left leg....... Two in the right leg....... ......and a sleepy baby she was.

Definitely not looking forward to the next round in two months......

2 comments:

Shawna said...

Seriously, I love her too much!

Dustin and Chelsey said...

Ahhh! I hate doing needles. I couldn't wait till Syd was a year old. I wish I could say it gets easier, but it doesn't. But on a great note, you know you're doing what's best for her, no matter how hard it is on you! Go mom! Team mom's unite...haha.