Tuesday, October 26, 2010

:: The Island Princesses ::

I've had two very long picture-less posts.....so I'm going to try and make up for it in the next few.......in keeping with the new blog name and theme, I wanted to brag on our two Princesses!
:: Princess Denay ::
She is almost 28 months old.
She is super-duper smart.
She LOVES to read.
She is very imaginative and creative.
She loves to help .
She is very perceptive.
She could easily live off of homemade Mac n' Cheese and Apple Cinnamon Cheerios.
She dotes and smothers and adores her little baby sister.
She is my big little girl.

:: Princess Paisley ::

She is three and a half weeks old.

She is such a great little sleeper.

She loves being with her daddy.

She looks just like Denay did at around a month old.

She makes us work for her smiles.

She is a crazy sneezer.

She officially has "Denay hair".

She's going to be bigger than Denay was.

2 comments:

susan said...

Love the new blog look!
And both your girls are adorable! I love seeing pictures!!
xo

Jessi said...

They are pretty beautiful princess' if you ask me! Is the little outfit that Paisley's wearing yours from when you were a baby? Just wondering as I had one very similar to it! Love the new name of the blog too!