Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Ye Olde Pumpkin Patch

Last Thursday, after Trev got off work, we made a last minute do-it-before-the-rain-comes visit to a pumpkin patch just down the way from my parents house. We had my mom meet us there so we could get some pictures of all of us. I was amazed at how much more difficult it was to get Denay to smile and look at the camera this year!
:: Just for fun.....last years picture beside the 2010 shot ::

:: I like these people......a lot ::

:: A gaggle of MaC's ::
We timed it well.....just as we were snapping few more pictures, the clouds opened up.
It's so fun marking the growth of my family!

2 comments:

Crystal said...

you sure bounce back fast after having a baby; you look great!

Jessi said...

That's what I was going to say Crystal!!! You look amazing Christy...and those girls with thier daddy, such a sweet shot! I love Denay's outfit too!!!