Saturday, October 16, 2010

~ Things I Am Loving ~

I want to highlight, for any expectant momma's out there, a few of my favourite things that I am using almost everyday with Paisley......
:: Baby Buddha Fabric Carrier ::
Check out their website here. I've used it a few times already and unlike the Moby Wrap or Cuddly Wrap (which I found impossible to use and ended up selling mine), it's a three piece that doesn't involve any wrapping and holds Paisley much more secure than my Moby Wrap ever did. I love it!
:: Close And Secure Sleeper by The First Years ::
We bought this when we had Denay and are using it just as much with Paisley. It's small enough to fit in bed with hard sides to give you the comfort of knowing she's protected from tired parents rolling around. We also use it downstairs during the day so she can be with us while she sleeps, with again, the security of hard sides. Get a better look here.
:: Medela Sleep Bra ::
I will say that it doesn't offer as much support as they show it in the picture, but it's just the thing for easy nighttime nursing when you don't want to be fiddling with straps and clasps. Check it out here.

:: Bosom Baby Nursing Pillow ::
L.O.V.E this. One website called it the "Cadillac" of nursing pillows and I'd have to agree. I got mine for half of the retail price off of UsedVictoria and it's definitely seen it's use. It's not only perfect for nursing, but for support for me when I nurse lying down. Their website is here.

So there they are, just a few of my favourite things.....

No comments: