Wednesday, December 16, 2009

:: Alphabet Photography ::

This is by far one of the coolest, most unique things I have come across in a long, long time. I first stumbled upon this company when I was working with Cranberry Creek in Red Deer and fell in love. My big problem is that I have a really hard time making decisions sometimes so I didn't buy until a month later while I was in Calgary.
You can find their website here.
The website is extremely well done and I would encourage you to take a look around and especially check out the story behind the business.
Plus, at just $5 a photo they can make a great and very personal gift! I found my frame at Walmart for only $25.
I met the husband of the women who takes the photos and they are such wonderful people. There are even a few celebrities, including the PM of Canada, that own AP art.
Check it out!

4 comments:

susan said...

I love it! I am off to check out their site!

Crystal said...

This is very cool. My girlfriend was going to try and do this for her mother in law for christmas, I will pass along the website to her!!

susan said...

I just bought our last name...I can't wait to get it in the mail!!
Thanks Christy - Merry Christmas me!

Laura said...

Love it! Your letters look fantastic, Christy, perfect frame too! :)