Friday, December 11, 2009

*Sigh*
I guess it goes without saying that I'm a wee bit behind in my blogging.
I got back from my last stint with Cranberry Creek in Edmonton on Sunday and have been focusing on laying low and spending time at home with Denay (who is now 10 months old, I might add) and making up for all the time I was gone.
I feel almost too far behind to catch up but this is just a shout out to anyone that may actually still stop by here every once and a while, that I haven't forgotten you!
It's only two short weeks until Jesus' birthday and with our gorgeous tree up and decorated, I couldn't be more ready.
"See" you soon......

2 comments:

susan said...

Christy, you must have been gone a long time...Denay has had her first birthday has she not...
*smile*

Anita Grace said...

Good to hear from ya! Sounds like you've been very busy... and Yup, there are still ppl 'listening' out here :)