Thursday, December 17, 2009

FYI & Update

Hey all! Just thought I'd take a second here to do a couple things.
First thing, please make sure and check out my photography blog here.
Secondly, just an update on our floor refinishing project (because I know ya'll have been on the edge of your seats wondering how it's going). Long story short I put a coat of stain on last night and it looks horrid. By the looks of things we (meaning mostly me because I was in charge of the room perimeter) didn't get all of the previous varnish off so the stain didn't take and it just looks awful something fierce. So we're going to get in touch with the company that refinished our downstairs wood floors and see about hiring them to sand and we'll do the rest.
Sigh.
We're laying low today. Denay got super stuffed up last night and couldn't suck her thumb so she was very upset and hoarse and we're dealing with a snotty nose from the depths. But it gives me a day to be in my jammy's and clean and do laundry and read lots of books to Denay!

No comments: