Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas At Opa and Oma's

Christmas at my parents came a day early for us. We're always done gifts and dinner and Christmas Eve as a tradition so Wednesday night we got together for turkey, ham and all the fixin's.
Enjoy a couple snaps of our Verhoog Christmas.

Uncle "Evie" got a mini-shotgun lighter for Christmas and just had to get a picture of Denay holding it.

Genius here forgot to bring her camera to Christmas on the mainland last weekend so as soon as I get the pictures I'll be sure to post again.

We had such a wonderful time with Denay this season. She was so taken with the lights and the tree and of course, the presents. If there was a present being opened within a 10 foot radius, she was helping. Her new chair is in her new room so as soon I get pictures you can see it. She just loves it!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas celebrating the birth of our Lord!

No comments: