Thursday, June 16, 2011

:: Touch-A-Truck ::

Two weeks ago my dad, myself, Trev and the girls packed into our vehicle and went down to the Western Speedway for a fundraiser called Touch-A-Truck. We heard about it from a friend and made a last minute decision to go and were not disappointed. It was so fun to be able to get inside of fire trucks, ambulances, double decker buses, police cars, and lots more!

Denay (and some random kid) and the bomb disposal robot (so cool).
Photobucket
In the police car. Denay reminded me of the her "uncles" who drive police cars.
Photobucket Photobucket
Taking a ride in the tree trimming bucket. She looks like a little a beauty queen, my beautiful girly!
Photobucket
My girls and I....and the bomb squad truck.
Photobucket
Denay in the Ambulance....
Photobucket
Denay sharing her tall tale about her ride that she took in the bus in September.
Photobucket
Paisley and Opa. Love.
Photobucket

My happy baby.
Photobucket
The MaC's.
Photobucket
Navy boat.....Denay had heard too many sirens and horn by now and had no interest in pressing any buttons.
Photobucket
Can't leave without getting our face painted!
Photobucket
Sweet, sweet baby.
Photobucket
Yay for summer! Yay for family outings!

No comments: