Tuesday, June 3, 2008

~ 34 Weeks ~

Only 6 more weeks to go until our Bambino makes a grand entrance and we are so excited! The belly is coming along well and it's so nice to look as pregnant as I feel!We can double up on these pictures as the update on my hair too! Saw my stylist yesterday and she cut it a little shorter than usual but it's really growing on me!
We have bought a couple outfits, reciepts and tags attached, that I couldn't resist as well as some diapers. Seeing the midwife tomorrow so check back for an update on my weight and measurements as well as an update on the homebirth scenario. As of right now we are still feeling very confident about giving it a shot and are excited to be able to experience the birth of our first child in the most comfortable place we know!

1 comment:

Dustin and Chelsey said...

aww....belly bump much? Are you sure you didn't just have a really really big dinner? just kidding..it looks great on you. I don't know though....you're carrying JUSt like I did, and as your mom has said, "She's got the right kind of plumbing" if you know what I mean!
WE're crossing our fingers...and toes!