Monday, June 16, 2008

:: Father's Day ::

This weekend, like most everyone, we celebrated Father's Day. We spend F-Day this year on the mainland with Trev's family. We made our way over on Saturday night and spent the day Sunday lounging and eating (and eating) a great pancake brunch.
Shawna bought this great snuggly for us and wanted to make sure that we liked it so Trev tossed in wee Cole and took it for a test drive. I have to say, it really hit home seeing my husband with a baby strapped to him.......this is really going to happen!
Jacob working him magic on the electronics.

Jordan and Paul visiting.....

Wee baby Cole and Auntie Lindsey.

The Entire Gang, minus the napping baby.

Dad opening his gifts......Happy Father's Day Dad.

Sweet Cole.

We had a great time relaxing and enjoying each other's company.
We celebrated Father's Day with my dear dad a couple weeks ago when we took our trip down to Seattle with my parents for a Mariners Game. Love you Dad.........Happy Father's Day.
And to my very soon-to-be Father, Trev..........I love you so very much and cannot wait until we officially start our little family.

No comments: