Monday, June 9, 2008

In A Better Place

This morning we got a phone call from my mom informing us that my Uncle Bill passed away today. He is actually my mom's uncle but we have been close to them him and his wife Auntie Tina since we were little.
Some pictures of happier times at our wedding.......
We were looking forward to seeing them the end of July during our visit back east. Our thoughts and prayer are with Auntie Tina and my mom and her sister in this hard time and would appreciate any prayers as well.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

So sorry to here about your dear Uncle...We met him at the wedding and he left a wonderful impression...he was a delightful man, and I know he will be greatly missed. We will pray for Auntie Tina and the rest of the family.

Amanda said...

I am soryy for your loss Christy.

Shawna said...

So sad, he was such a nice man and they made such a great couple!

We are praying for both you, your Mom & her relatives as they go through the process of laying him to rest.