Wednesday, June 25, 2008

37 Weeks ::: Feeling Fabulous

A few weeks ago Gloria Bell, our wedding photographer, contacted us wondering about doing a maternity session for us. Knowing, from many experiences, how awesome she is we agreed and made our way down to Nanaimo on Monday to capture this belly before Bambino comes! We left her place around 4:00 and by the time we got home and unpacked we already had teasers in our inbox! And true to form, the photos are beautiful. Gloria has a thing with red which she played up wonderfully in this picture. There is another photo that I will add to another blog posting because it's size is different. As for the pregnancy........still doing great. Comfortable sleep is slowly starting to elude me but I'm onto my second day at home and loving it. As far as I'm concerned, this baby can come anytime now!

1 comment:

Dustin and Chelsey said...

They're gorgeous. She likes contrast I can see, which I love too. She made you look so elegant, and I love the heart one. Once you get more teasers, please do post!!