Monday, June 16, 2008

~Almost There~

It's hard to believe that eight months (or so) has gone by and we are in the final four weeks of this pregnancy. We've got about 29 days or so to go and the anticipation is really mounting and I'm about ready to meet this little life and start my role new as mom. Until then though, here are some updated belly pictures!
So far I am still stretch mark free and feeling really great! According to sonographer that did my ultrasound last week I am growing about three weeks behind but I get the actual report tomorrow so we will know more then. I also finish up work this week and I could not be more excited. As much as I do enjoy my job I am ready to transition and start life at home. I had my first day alone today as Trevor worked and I didn't and I think as a test run it went very well! So that's the update right now........will blog again once we know more about baby's growth tomorrow! God Bless.......

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aw, so cute! Enjot your maternity leave it goes by so fast :)
Jen
PS My family and trevor's family hung out back in the day in case you were wondering who I was ;)