Thursday, June 26, 2008

FYI - All Is Well......

Baby Update - Selena, one of my midwives just left, and everything is good. I am still measuring about three centimeters small, but even though small, I am still following a fairly steady growth curve. Baby's heart still sounds wonderful - I will never tire of hearing that sound! She went over the ultrasound with me and confirmed that the head and femur measurements were in the tenth percentile but that the amniotic fluid, placenta and abdomen measurement are all good and no abnormalities were noted! They are still going to watch my size carefully but nothing to be concerned with.........I see them again next week in the office and get to meet Kate, who will be the second on my birth.
So, for fun (since this baby can come anytime now) I'd love to hear some predictions! Throw out your guess for, a) birthday, b) gender, c) weight, d) hair color. To make it all fair: my 18-week ultrasound due date is July 12th, due date by LMP is the same but, as determined by the midwives, it is the 17th.
Here are mine........
a) July 15th
b) Girl
c) 5 pounds 10 ounces
d) Dark, like Trev's
So guess away...........!

8 comments:

Nat said...

Oh, this is fun!

A)July 21nd
B)Boy (sorry Christy! :o) )
C)6lbs 2oz
D)Brown

Amanda said...

a)July 16th
b)Girl
c)6lbs 8 oz
d)bald verging on a blonde peach fuzz!

Nancy said...

Ok here is a grandma pick..
a....July 20
b....girl
c....6 lbs 2 oz
d....dark like it's daddy...and then changing to that beautiful strawberry blonde of Christy's

Joanne said...

a) July 22
b) wee girlie
c) 5lbs 12oz
d) dark brown turning to light strawberry brown
Oh! I can hardly wait!!

Chris said...

Here goes an auntie prediction:
a) July 23
b) I'm thinkin a boy...sorry
c) 6 lbs 10 oz
d) most likely dark brown

Shawna said...

Hmmm this is very difficult.

a) July 22
b) I say girl cause I want you to have a girl, but I think it might be a boy...oh I can't make up my mind!
c) 6lbs 9 oz
d) This is a hard one too because you both have such strong "hair colour" genes. I would say originally dark turning to Strawberry blonde.

I'm so excited to meet McPeach!

Ps. Glad to hear everything is perfect with your wee one!

Anonymous said...

a) July 22
b) boy
c) 6lbs 2oz
d) red

Dustin and Chelsey said...

A)July 21st
B)Boy(Although my heart wants to say girl)
C)7lbs, 6oz
D)I think straw blonde, or initially dark, and then within a few weeks, straw blonde. Syd had black hair then it lightened.
So what does the winner get?? haha..just kidding..but I wonder who will be closest?