Friday, November 28, 2008

Another Day, Another Makeover

Unless this is your first time visiting my blog, you may notice the newest design theme. I've been going through, well, a phase if you will, of feeling unsettled and needing a change of scenery. The onset of dreary-ish weather and gray skies have left me feeling very blue and I've been taking it out on my house and anything else around me that can be shuffled to give me something to fresh to look at.
So bear with me if you will......and, as always, thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

Joanne said...

Okay...best ever design...love your new look! Have you lost weight?! :)

Meig and Holly said...

I personally like the new colour scheme. It's very fall-like!

Hope everything is going well!

Holly

Amanda said...

LOVE that header picture! Denay is adorable...and you and Trev are pretty cute too! haha!
I am also very sick of this rain! Argh! Do you wanna come and 'shuffle' MY house?

susan said...

LOVE the new look! Especially your family picture...adorable!

Jason and Kristin said...

I like the design a lot! And that picture is soooo cute!

Lisa B. said...

Love it! And the pic in your header is super cute.