Sunday, November 30, 2008

Testing...Testing....1,2,3

I have been trying ever since I started blogging, to upload vidoes and it just never seemed to work. No more! My test run is the video of the night we told my family that we were pregnant. Let me give you a bit of a buffer......what we did was buy some babyish things (soother, monitor, mobile etc.), wrapped them, and tagged them to my younger brothers, N&B, mom and dad and my grandparents. We told them they were just little gifts but they had to open them at the same time. They all had a note inside to them saying "Merry Christmas (blank), can't wait to meet you July 17. Love Baby McClelland". Here is what ensued! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Okay...make-up on, ready for another day at CC in Toronto...made me cry...loved it.

Amanda said...

Sucha great idea! I also teared up! Thanks Christy....!

Nat said...

I guess I'm not the only one . . . totally teared up!! Great video - LOVE your mum's reaction. Can't believe it's been a year and now she's here. :o)