Monday, January 28, 2008

16 Weeks!

Well today is the four month mark! I can definitely agree that you cannot show soon enough, it's driving me crazy. Even though I feel like I still have a ways to go it's amazing how fast these months have gone by. I didn't think my ultrasound would ever come and now it's only 2 weeks away.
Not the biggest fan of this picture but the tummy is certainly coming along!I have started to notice that even though I'm not really big yet my pants are getting snug around the waistband. Weighed myself again on Saturday and so far altogether I've gained about five pounds. I see my mid-wife next Thursday again and can't wait to hear the thump-thump of the heartbeat again, what a sound!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looking so good, Hon! Being pregnant sure agrees with you...luv ya lots

Shawna said...

Nice bump, where ya from -- ha ha ha. I know you're from Duncan, but originally from Ontario ;)