Monday, January 7, 2008

My 23rd Birthday (that was over a month ago)

So on Decemeber 2nd (my actual birthday is the third) Trevor arranged a surprise birthday lunch for me at our place. I kind of knew about it because it came up on my facebook homepage a bunch of times but it was wonderful none the less. That was the weekend of the massive snow fall but we still had an awesome turn out of our closest friends and family.This goes way back to my early high school days, I loved Winnie-the-Pooh!
My dearest hubby and I!
We were pregnant here too but it was still hush hush!
A very late and heartfelt thanks to my wonderful husband for all the time and effort put into a wonderful party and for all the people who braved the winter storm to be with us to celebrate. Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed your birthday celebration.....darn that Cranberry Creek! Winnie-the-Pooh...so obvious when you have a bit more info!!