Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Graduations and Birthdays and Pools, Oh My!

So these last few days have been pretty much non-stop and we haven't been home a whole lot so my camera is loaded with pictures from numerous different events I have yet to post on. But, true to form, we are at it again today. We're getting things organized and packed here then heading over to my parents place to say goodbye to my grandparents who have been out visiting, before heading to church to meet a big group of friends who we are making a trip down to Victoria with for a BBQ on the beach and the fireworks in the fabulous inner harbour..........and breathe. Tomorrow is midwife appointment and shopping in Nanaimo with mom then So You Think You Can Dance at Dan & Bec's so hopefully Thursday I will get a chance to update.
Until then Happy Canada Day all..........hope your's is as awesome as ours will be!

No comments: