Sunday, January 4, 2009

* And Two Will Become One *

There aren't a lot of things I love more than a wedding! On Friday we had the honor of being invited to the wedding of Trevor's longtime friend Brad and his new bride Rae. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I've ever been to, just exquisite.

:: The beginning of the ceremony ::

:: Some of my favourite ceremony shots. I am far from being even a moderately talented photographer but I have to say that I am kind of a few of these ::

:: Taking communion ::

:: Married ::
:: Just as we were heading into the reception, fog started to roll in and the sun started to set ::
:: I think the RSVP's were handled by a third party and they didn't know Denay was a baby. So cute ::
:: Looking out the window through a flower piece ::
:: Candles ::
:: Poor teething baby trying to ease her pain with Jason's beer bottle ::
:: The family (thanks Kristin!) ::
:: Trev and the groom with Joel ::
We had an amazing time including singing for our supper (Ring of fire) and watching a rousing round of the shoe game :) It was also a treat to meet and see again some of my blogger friends that I never get to see as well as other family friends that had yet to meet Denay.
Brad and Rae are leaving for Ireland tomorrow where she will continue medical school with hopes of becoming a doctor. We wish them all the best and much happiness for life!

5 comments:

Shawna said...

Fabulous shots of the wedding! Thanks for coming over for it, it was fabulous to see y'all again!

Carrie said...

It was so nice to meet you & your sweet little lady! It was a gorgeous wedding & so much fun to catch up with people we haven't seen in years! :)

Joanne said...

Love the lamp post pic....needs to be framed on your wall! The wedding looked gorgeous...so happy for Brad and Rae! So much fun seeing you so soon after Christmas...and getting some time with the princess!

Nadine said...

Hi Christy,

I come to your blog via Shawna. My SIL Crystal vists you often as well. I figured it was high time I said hello.

The photos of the wedding are absolutely stunning. Great job!

Anyways, please feel free to stop by and "say hello" anytime.

Nadine

Unknown said...

4th pic down is awesome! I just love it Christy! Photographer to be? ;)