Saturday, January 3, 2009

:: Verhoog Christmas ::

Well the hustle and blur of the Christmas season has passed for another year and now it's time to document, document!
As always, we enjoyed Christmas with my family on the 24th. We did gifts, dinner and church. I actually took surprisingly few pictures but here are a few!
:: Momma reading her card from Ryan ::
:: Opening my gift from mom....two sets of Corelle dishes for the trailer ::
:: Keving opening my gift to him ::
:: Kevin having a cuddle with Denay ::
:: Baby Girl ::
:: Christmas Eve Family Picture ::
:: Me and my baby girl ::
:: Great Grandpa and his great grand daughter ::
We also enjoyed our traditional Christmas morning breakfast with family friends before gallivanting off to the mainland for Christmas with Trevor's family.
Nathan and Brice were not able to make if from Manitoba but Ryan (after 24 hours stuck in an airport) and Kevin were both able to come and it was a treat to see them!

No comments: