Thursday, January 15, 2009

:: Shabby To Fabby ::

Today was a good day. The last time I had my hair cut, I was about eight months pregnant and now I have a six month old, you do the math. I finally got around to booking in to see my stylist Jen and she worked her magic yet again!
:: Here I am before. I will add that this is hair washed yesterday, slept on damp and just brushed this morning aka NOT "done" ::
:: And the after ::Trevor doesn't love the bangs but I wanted to try them out. I'm going to have to work to wear them like they are but I can also sweep them to the side.
I can't even describe how good it feels! I feel like a new woman!
The new year new me might also include a new piercing but it's still in the air.....be sure if I do, you'll know abou it!

11 comments:

Nancy said...

Christy....you look fabulous, and I love the bangs....so love the new doo and love you MOM

Shawna said...

I LOVE it!!!! I think the bangs are nice, one would take some time to get used to them but I love love love them!

It looks fresh, clean and lovely...really suits you!

xo, *S

Amanda said...

I LOVE it Christy! You are one HOT and STYLIN' momma!! With all the talk on facebook about the nose piercing today, it has really gotten me thinking about one too! I have always wanted one....maybe I'll do it....eventually! haha! I know what you mean about not having a cut in a while...I need one badly. But, yet again I have decided to grow it out. I guess I should still get it shaped??
Anyways, it looks GREAT!!

Jason and Kristin said...

Looks AWESOME Christy!
I just had my hair colored again, and it had been a really long time too, and its amazing how it just makes you feel so much better!! Hope you're doing great!

Anita Grace said...

Wow... you look awesome! I love getting my hair done too, and I'm convinced that us mommies never do if often enough!

Hey, BTW, do let us know what stroller your mom decided on... i'm curious to know!

susan said...

Sassy cut! It looks great & I am sure it feels healthy & wonderful too!!
My turn on Saturday...cut,colour & highlights...here's for hoping it looks 1/2 as great as yours!!
:-)
(I'll post pictures if it does)

Joanne said...

Looks great, Christy! It's nice to be able to change it up, just for fun...and it does wonders for the Mommy Morale! Hey, I wonder where the princess gets her adorable looks from?!

Nat said...

Your hair always looks fabulous!! I do love the new do though - yeah for trying something new. :o)

Crystal said...

looks great girl!

Laura said...

Love it! Very stylish and chick! The bangs are a great length, as you do have the option of swooping them to the side :) But they look really good on you, totally suits your face! Beautiful!
Keep us posted on the piercing idea... where are you thinking?

Lisa B. said...

Love the hair - I think it looks awesome.

Isn't it amazing how little things make us feel so much better - especially with this grey and dreary weather?

And I totally dig the bangs...I've actually been contemplating bangs myself.